Friday Mornings - 4 weeks
active online class / in person
This course focuses on the design process and steps involved in renovating a house and designing a residential interior. It explains how to plan your home design project and how to identify and take the necessary steps to renovate your home and create the interiors scheme.
You will also learn about the fundamentals of interior design, covering subjects such as space planning and interior finishes.
By the end of this course you will have the confidence to successfully plan your home design project, will have the knowledge to deal with builders, architects and local authorities. You will also gain the skills that you need to create your beautiful home.
The course covers;
- Overview of the design process
- Project management / hiring the correct experts
- functionality and aesthetics
- cost management
- interior design fundatamentals
- Planning the space - working to scale / site survey / drawing
plans and elevation
- Sourcing materials & finishes / hard surfaces / writing a specification
The course will be in our office at Merton Abbey Mills which is a short walk from Colliers Wood Station. We have limited space at the office for 4-6 people
The cost will be £250 per person. Refreshments and materials will be provided.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.